Returns & refund policy
- We will be happy to refund faulty or defective items, or items you are not completely satisfied with, within 30 days of despatch.
- We will be happy to exchange faulty or defective items with a like-for-like replacement, within 30 days of despatch.
- Items must be returned to us unused, in perfect condition and in their original packaging with the order confirmation note or online payment receipt enclosed.
- Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
- Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
To return an item, please post it securely to:
GSA Shop Online returns, Glasgow School of Art Enterprises Ltd, 164 Renfrew Street, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G3 6RF.
(Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer).
- In the interests of hygiene we do not offer refunds or exchanges on earrings unless they are faulty.
- Items not in their original condition, damaged or missing parts since despatch to us, cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Items marked 'SALE' in their product descriptions are non returnable.
- If, on receipt of your item, 30 days have gone by since we despatched your order, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
- Please mark your return request as either 'to be refunded' or 'faulty - to be replaced' with the same item as an exchange.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received it and inform you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
- If you are approved for a refund, this will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
- Refunds can take up to 7 working days from issue of refund, to appear back in your account.
- If you are approved for an exchange for a faulty item, this will be despatched at the earliest opportunity using tracked delivery.
- If the item was purchased as a gift by someone else and delivered directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift voucher will be issued to you.
- If you do not have an order confirmation as the gift giver had the order delivered to themselves to give to you later, the gift giver should contact us regarding your return.
Postage and delivery
- Customers are responsible for paying for return postage costs.
- The safe transit of returned items is the responsibility of the customer, we cannot guarantee that we will receive a returned item. Customers may wish to consider using a trackable service to ensure safe receipt.
- The original delivery costs associated with your order are non-refundable.
- Delivery costs for replacements for faulty goods are covered by GSA Enterprises within the UK only. Please contact us for payment of international postage regarding an exchange.